Thank you so much for visiting the blog of Maria Linz Photography. Here is just a taste of what is going on in the life and work of Maria Linz Photography. We are so glad you came to take a look. Come back often as we try and post a little something from every shoot.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kristen & Brian Wedding, The Tremont Grand

Kristen and Brian had a beautiful wedding at the Tremont Grand! I grew up with Kristen, we were on a summer swim team together at Campus Cabana. I photographed her cousin's wedding last year and she was a bridesmaid. I was honored when she asked me to photograph her wedding. It poured down rain all day, but luckily the Tremont Grand is a fabulous venue with tons of places inside to photograph. The makeup artist for this wedding was Happily Ever After, Nicole Palermo. I just love her! Simply Elegant catered the event and Kim Rigby, Parfections made the cake.


Elegance.



Details.



Subtle beauty.



Perfection.



Grace.



The ladies.



The 'gents.



Here comes the bride.



I do.






0 comments: