Thank you so much for visiting the blog of Maria Linz Photography. Here is just a taste of what is going on in the life and work of Maria Linz Photography. We are so glad you came to take a look. Come back often as we try and post a little something from every shoot.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Linz Animals

I have done several pet or animal photo shoots and thought I would post some of my absolute favorites. Also, I went to my mother's house and simply couldn't resist doing a photo shoot with these adorable animals who follow my mother around while she gardens! It was so much fun to capture such sweet moments with them all. Pet photo shoots are such a great way to capture their fun personalities!

                                                                    Walking on the beach.




Hello!



Partners in crime.                                            Stop and smell the flowers.



Curious.                                                         Not so curious.




Eyes of an angel.



I didn't do anything.




Scrumptious.



Mom's helper.



Leisurely afternoon.



Polly want a cracker?

0 comments: